Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Southwest Missouri Family Photographer/The Johnson Family


I have said it before and I will say it again now, the best thing to me about this job is the lasting friends I make.  I shot Curtis and Jessie's wedding just a little over a year ago and they have been just the best family to get to know.  Chris, Jessie's mother, is just one of the sweetest most neat ladies I know and I am so so very thankful that they asked me recently to do their family photos for her mothers day gift....it happened a little late, but better late than never right?

Here are a few of my favorites from the day.  

Oh Chris, you earth lovin' mama, you are so pretty....so so pretty.
Melody and Jake are freshly wed also :)  Congrats again guys!
this family.  they're all just pretty darn near perfection.
The girls. All quite the vision.
 Rose.
 Lilly
 Jessie
 Melody
And the boys.
If only you knew why poor Curtis seems to be in some sort of shock here.
if only...

Oh I love this one....if you every start a country family band...make this your album cover yes?
We went back to Chris and Dave's home to grab the guns and shoot a couple more rounds...ha!...ahem...anyway, I love this.  So much fun and so much of their personalities here.  I love mama Chris with the frying pan.  Don't mess with that gal.  Theres a chicken and a ukulele too.  Christmas from the Johnson Family photo right here.  

I had a super great time with you all again guys.  Thank you for the fun and thank you for the yummy pie.  I hope you enjoy and I can't wait until next time :)  






1 comment:

  1. Awesome photography done here, Melodie! Your work is just magic and Jessie and I appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive