Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Deanna and Alex

OOOOOOOh, I am so excited about showing you this session.  These two were so much fun and obviously in love.  My cheeks were hurting from the moment we met up until I was finished with the editing from nonstop laughing and smiles.  
The first place we went was The Chapel on the Creeks.  I was so so excited when they said they wanted to go there because I drive by this place every day thinking I would love to shoot there, and I did....I loved it.  The lighting was perfect because we started at sunrise which is, in my opinion, the BEST LIGHT!!  So all y'all getting your photos done anytime soon...really consider morning sessions.  They're totally worth the early rise.  

Well I wanna get right to some photos, how 'bout you?  ENJOY!

I can't say enough how much I love this photo below.
...and this one.  Are you KIDDING ME? Buttery sweet heaven to my eyes!! :D
Not only are these two quite the lookers, but they are very musically talented as well.  Deanna is such a beauty here and Alex...well, he loves her see?
Deanna, you are one foxy mamacita!!
we said bye bye to the chapel and went on a mission to find some land that was more Mexico and less dry Arkansas...I don't know if it was a success, but I sure do like the photos we got!
I wanna marry this photo.
and now ill end with my favorite.  Be still my heart.  Be still...
Hope you enjoyed,
Happy Monday y'everyone!! 



oh yes, and congrats NASA!!!  (so im a nerd, whatever!!)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive