Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011




Curtis + Jessie Miller

Has a nice ring to it huh?  The Millers.  Mr. and Mrs. Miller.  I like!!

It all began with a Facebook comment.  A friendship between Curtis and Jessies
mama, Chris (who he though was a dude for some time.)  :)
  And a love so deep, not with Curtis and Jessie, but with Jesus.  They fell in 
love with each others love and passion for their savior.  What a great way to begin
a relationship!  I love the story of this couple and I have loved getting to know the 
two of them and their families.  Chris is probably the sweetest most, 
loving, most adorable, most seriously get things done lady EVER!  I had the most fun
reading her Facebook posts about what they were doing each day for the wedding.  
And let me tell ya friend, it was a great one.  Jessie cant take a bad photo for the life 
of her.  And Curtis just spews with joy every time he is in Jessies presence.  Oh, and did
I mention they had 12 flower girls?  Yeah, you cant go wrong with a crew like this one.

I am positive you will enjoy these pics just as much as I enjoyed taking them.

So here goes...



They took a lot of time making the pieces for all the tables.  Mega adorable!


Ball jars with hand picked wild flowers.  Its kinda like the were having this wedding FOR ME!! :)


A BIRD RING?!  come on with the cuteness already.


I love when a bride trusts you to do whatever you please...like hang their dress from a tree for instance.


Makeup. great.  Hair. splendid. 

 

Gasp!!  I love mamma in the background obviously thrilled!





 Here is the bouquet that 
Curtis gave her.  GORGEOUS!  The lace holding it together is from her mothers
wedding dress.  Now how touching is that.



Oh, well if it isn't Mr. Miller, waiting patiently to see his to be Mrs. for the first time.


He's pleased.


Jessie, you are a vision.  Truly.


yeah, ill say it again...12 flower girls!  BEST THING EVER!!






He wouldn't show his face...it made my day.  So cute.


That second one there....yeah, I melted.



It got dark fast...but oh well...Im bringing the 80's back with this flash action!










You know its getting outta control when you're kicking off your shoes!


XOXO


Curtis and Jessie, I am so happy you chose me to document this special day for you two.
I cant believe we only met a few short months ago.  I feel so blessed to have 
gotten to know you all.  I cant wait to watch your family grow and be there to document
those moments also.  Yeah, i'm talkin' babies...what of it ;)  But seriously, thank you.  I hope you 
will enjoy these for years and years to come.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive