Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Amber+Jeremy

Well, It took some time to get this shoot in...with rain one week, 
and life the next, but i'm so glad I got to take photos for these two.  They
were super fun and very photo-takable.  Yeah, thats right...I make up words.
Anyway.  Lets get right to it.  Because I like these and I think you will too!



Oh, hey there pretty eyes, thanks for joining us today.


FAVE!!


I said, "hey, get in there where all those spider webs are"
and she says "ok" and wacks a spider across the head.  Brave brave woman she is.


Oh, I love this one.



Here comes the sun...do do do do...


peek-a-boo...I see you!  Ok, im aware of the things I say being lame...I have a 
two year old...these are just the things that pop into my head regularly. :)


I almost forgot this one...and its my FAVE!  What?  I can have two favorites, its MY blog k?


Ok, so I think my little helper, Josh, though I was odd when I said she had amazing
cat like features.  I totally think that is a compliment don't you?  I think cats are so pretty
with those eyes and the puuuurfect (ha!) little noses.  I think your gorgeous Amber, and I 
hope comparing you to a cat isn't offensive...but you are like meeeeyowwwww :)



Yeah, I took a pic of their bums....bums that perky should be captured :)

The end.


Happy Tuesday!!






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive