Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Drew + Amanda

Last Saturday the day finally came for this fine couple to be married, 
and I was so happy to be a part of that.  Amanda is such a fun and 
interesting young gal, and Drew is a photographer himself, so I knew this 
wedding would be fun.  Lets see!!

I just love this one.  I really like how Amanda's mom is peaking through with 
that smile on...and yes, perhaps it does look like Kristine is poking her in the tooshie, 
but if any of you know Kristine....you know she probably is ;) (love you Kristine)

Mr. Drew here lookin' dapper.  


So, here is Amanda's ring that Drew designed for her...Someone grab 
a mop, im melting over that.


Her something blue.


Amanda, you are beautiful.  Really.  And Drew...like I said before...dapper :)


First LOOK!


I love this one!  Look at that eyebrow, and how cool he looks squinting...and she is looking 
at him like "he's goofy, but I love him"


Cool times three.  My fave.



Drew asked if we could go take some photos in the kitchen and I was happy to oblige....
And then very happy once we got in there.  They turned out so neat.  Thanks Drew!


So dramatic.  I LOVE it.  Fave.  Again.


neat.


Ok, so I was told by Amanda's mom that I only had one job to do all day and
that was to make Dad smile.  Really smile.  I thought "piece of cake"...and then 
Dad walked in with that "holy crap, i'm about to give away my little girl" look...and then I 
thought "oh crap" :)
But he was a good sport and grabbed on to my smile bait quite well.  Here is one I love 
with a smile so big nobody would ever guess he was about to barf. ;)


Little Luke...bein' cute.


I love this.  Arms wide open...welcoming Amanda in warmly.


Its official!


Welp, there you go.  Amanda and Drew.  

Happy Monday to you!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive