Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Mr & Mrs Clark

(calvin + mandy)

I don't know really how to start this post about Mandy and Calvin.  I have 
so many fun things I would like to say about them and the fun I had 
shooting their wedding.  I met Mandy a couple days before we did their engagements
and fell in love with her charming smile and sweet personality.  I was hoping 
Calvin would match it, because if not...bummer :)  When the day came to 
meet him I was pleasantly greeted with a smile from both, ready to shoot, 
rain and all.  When I left, I thought  "aaaahhhhh, this is going to be 
a fun wedding."  It was.  I was surrounded by people all day with those same charming
smiles and sweet personalities.  Seriously.  Everybody was awesome.  Thank you.
Even the boys that complained the WHOLE time about how hot it was...
as if I made them sit on black leather chairs 
 in the direct sunlight with their suits on in 100 degree
weather.  Oh yeaaaa...I did do that.  Sorry fellas.  It was worth it though.
You'll see. :)

You wanna see?

Ok, Ill let ya see.


 This one was shot right after her makeup finished.  The mamma (hi Tama!) and her sis
admiring her.  Presh!


The man of the hour.


Seriously.  Wasn't I right about that smile?!


OOOH, before you put the dress on.


Yeah, these were awesome.  Good choice Mandy.


The bling.  Good choice Calvin.




Ok, so this lil thaaang, she stole my heart.  Seriously. So Im going to show you 
a lot of her right now in a row.



Mandy's dress fit her like only a dress made from the angels above 
singing heavenly could have fit.  Yeah, it was that lovely on her. 


st.st.st.stunning


Waiting patiently to see his bride for the first time.  
You strapping young lad you. :)


So, Calvin fly fishes and MADE these here for him and 
the grooms men.  Brilliant!


OOp, I see you there ya pretty!


It was hot.  Really hot.  But they all played along like champs.  Well, at least the girls did ;)


See.  Worth it.  I LOVE THESE!


Guys.  You look awesome.  Start a band and make this your promo shot would ya?



Ladies, smokin' cute you are. 


Time for the ceremony and I had to put this in.  Grandma must have said 
something cute.  I love this photo.  Grandma was cracking me up.  She's adorable.
And I see where Mandy gets that beautiful smile Mom.


Mandy looks like "hey you handsome, im about to be your wife"


Cutie.



I know this is out of focus but it wasn't my fault.  Calvin and Mandy decided 
to trick everyone and come BEHIND the group waiting for the Grand Entrance.  I like it anywho.


They were getting down and little captain cutie there is looking at them 
as if they are nuts.  hah!


Awe, they love each other.


They also snuck in this sugars 1st birthday party!  
"caaaaaaaaake"




The Glenpool Conference Center is beautiful!



Mandy and Calvin, I hope for you nothing but the best of times in this marriage.  
Thank you so much for letting me be a part of such a huge day for the two of you.






























1 comment:

  1. Oh Mel!! I love them!! ahhh so much you keep doin it and doin it time and time again...its wonderful the memories you capture!

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive