Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Lovely Lucy!

I love my neighborhood here in Bentonville!  I couldn't ask for better
neighbors and I am about to show you one of the cutest ones I have.  
Last weekend I had the pleasure of taking photos for Sarah and Drew and 
their sweet sweet little Lucy.  I love this child.  She was so much fun and was 
such a trooper!  Did really whatever I asked of her, and for a two year old, 
thats AMAZING!

Feast your eyes upon this little darlin'

LUCY*


awe that stinkin' face is killer.


LOVE.


I remember when my MaryJayne was this little and we took her to...
um...I cant even say it...we took her to a place that rhymes with...small-tart
to get her christmas photos done (don't judge me, I blame my mother) :) anyway, 
they took of photo of her doing this very thing and it was and still is one of my 
all time favorite photos of her.  She just looks so sweet and like she is just 
a little angel...I love this photo like I love that photo.



I LOVE how Drew is adoring his baby, while Sarah adores him adoring her....adorable ;)


I know...they are all Black and White so far.  I just think they are classic...
and classic photos deserve to be in Black and White.  



I bribed her with Goldfish.  Now were BFF!


*sigh*


Best sniffing flower face EVER!



We all know I cant resist a foot shot.  Look at her little hand peaking in too...even better!



She loves her mama.


Thank you for stoping by.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a super splendid 
4th of July!!  

Im off to eat some watermelon.
 :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive