Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jon + Lacey

Meet Lacey and Jon.  I love these two.  Not only because
they were super fun to work with and didn't get mad at me when It
took me FOREVER to figure out how to take their photos in pitch black with 
headlights of a Jeep staring them in the face, but also because they are 
just amazing people.  Lacey is Josh Possible's (my roomy, best bud, assistant,
best guy I know) sister, and just like the rest of her family she has become 
my family.

Also they have great taste in everything pretty much.  Keep a look out 
in September for their wedding photos.  TRUST me, you will NOT want to 
miss it.  It is just going to be probably the most amazing thing since the 
royal wedding...with much MUCH more personality.  Not kidding.  You 
think I am.  Im not.  Pinky swear.

Anyway, on to the photos.  We did these July 3rd with the grand Idea of having 
a picnic under the fireworks with popcorn, soda, strawberries and blueberries all
about, but that just didn't happen.  We got a bit of a late start and I underestimated 
the quickness of the sunset.  Oh well.  I think they turned out great and we got some
of them under the fireworks anyway....you just cant see the picnic :)  

And now on to the main event......ENJOY!


Ok, so Lacey and Jon are the hugging humans, the others are as follows.
 Rex keeping mom and dad safe, the twins are 
Smoke and Ash, and the crazy one up front is Sicily.


Say it with me now...aaaaaaaaaaaaawe!




Whats up, pretty?


LOVE!



Lacey, seriously...you're so stinking cute.


I would like to say that Im the comic relief of shoots, but 
most the time its Josh.  Thanks Josh for helping me get this moment.  
I adore it.



I love these.  They make me giggle every time I see them.



Cuuuuuuuuute!




Thank you again Lacey and Jon for being so patient with these ones!!


You're a sassy sinorita here Lacey, yes you are!


Love you guys!  Hope you are pleased :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive