Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Mac's new do, and a couple of sticks too!

Oh my, Im spoiling you aren't I?  Blog posts two days in a row. 
Don't get used to it though ;)

As Im sure you're sick of hearing about, I got a new camera.  I went 
from a Canon 40D to a Canon 5D Mark ii.  Whats the difference you may ask?
Well, Im going to do a blog post on that next.  The perks of this camera and all.
It will be fun so stay tuned.  For now I just wanted to show you some photos I took
of Mac and MaryJayne a couple of days ago.  It was the first time I got to take this
bad boy out and it had been a while since I took some photos of the kids....at least
2 days!

We went to this little park area here in Bentonville that has some hiking trails 
around it.  We decided to venture out in the woods a bit and here
are some of my favorite shots of the day....there are a lot so lets pretend this 
is the second half of The Sound of Music.

INTERMISSION

The hills are alive....
I am 16 going on 17....
How do you solve a problem like Maria...

Ok, now that you have a soda and some popcorn, and your head is full
of some wonderful songs of joy, let the magic begin ;)


I wonder what she was thinking here...perhaps "I wonder when she will ever 
stop taking these pictures of me?"
Or more likely "I wonder what Calvin and Hobbes are up to right now?"


Im getting this one really big, like poster big and putting it right on my wall.


There is seriously nothing more amazing than to see a child
amazed with something as simple as a stick.  I am tempted to give away
all their toys and replace them with sticks, they seem to enjoy them much more anyway.



Look at the clarity of these...I mean...COME ON!




Okay, these next ones are of mac and his battle with the stick...the last
one is him kissing it after he tried to break it in half. 







Wheres waldo?






It all ended shortly after these when we came head to head with a HUGE, killer, 
man-eating, hissing SNAKE!!  


I hope you had fun checking these out.  Were off to the pool!

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!




































2 comments:

  1. i love everysingleoneofthose!

    but one question: when did they get so big? i don't like that.

    loveyourface and i'llseeyoutomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, CUTE as can be! : )
    Love these sweet shots.
    Congratulations on a new camera : )

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive