Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hurry up baby Wurster!

So my besets, Kacey is about to have a baby.  He is due August 6th
and man, I don't know how she is doing it right now in this heat.  We went out 
last weekend and shot some photos of her and her hubsters Jacob.  

Here they are kids....The Wurster family and baby in belly!

Corn field in the middle of the blazing Oklahoma heat?  Oh what grand ol 
ideas I come up with.  See that grimace upon Mr. Wursters face there?  Yeah,
I don't think he likes me so much after this :)



I love you already in there.  I cant wait to give you kisses and feed you sugar!


the one on the right is having the baby ;)




The day of finger hearts upon belly has passed.  The new thing is Star baby bellies.  
Its true.  Google it.  



I swear it looks like something is happening there.  Like a kick or a hiccup...
I shook that belly for a good 5 minutes in the parking lot and got nothing.  

Is it okay to shake a baby belly?  Because Im feeling a little wrong about this now 
that I give it a good think....


And last, Kacey and her love of snow cones throughout the journey of preggocy.  I love you Kacey, Jacob
and Jonah.  I cant tell you how happy I am for you three.  It will forever be the greatest gift you 
have ever received.  I cant wait to be a part of the rest of the story :)


Come now Jonah!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive