Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Baby Boy Gatlan

Last weekend was a great weekend for me.  I had such a wonderful
time with family, my best buddy Kacey, and I got to end it with meeting 
this adorable baby Gatlan.  I have know his dad for something like....
well, I don't know how many years so I will use a phrase I have always 
wanted to say....I have known Forrest for a "Coons Age"  I don't know really 
what that means other than a long time...I mean...do raccoons really live that long?

Anyway, I am so so so happy to see Forrest with this baby boy.  I have known since
I met Forrest that he was going to make a great dad one day.  He used 
to love it when I would bring MaryJayne around for him to play with, I think 
its because he is really just a big kid at heart himself that he just 
connects with them so well.  

Ok, I know, on with the photos already.  Lets start with one of the two of them.
You will notice that perhaps Forrest looks somewhat intimidating...but believe
me, this guy is a bear...a big ol tatted up grumble voice bear!  You may never 
meet a more kind hearted person if you meet the man.  

Just saying.  I adore you buddy.



There were so many photos like this...where the two of them were looking 
in the same direction with the EXACT same expression on 
their faces.  Gatlan even has his dads voice.  Its crazy.


I just wanna squeeeeeeeze this baby boy!  He is SO CUTE!


SEE?!


LOVE this.  Love it.





Time for a location change...this one is ticking me off!


Yeah, this one is better.  


Top half cuteness...


Bottom half cuteness...


Oh hey, April!!!  Forrest was over there saying "Lila, Lila, Lila" (which is their dog)
and he was cracking up and repeating it over and over.  



This moment.  I love this moment.  He adores his dad and it is very 
apparent here.  


sweet.



Seriously?  Yeah.  REALLY?!  Yes.  He IS the cutest baby pretty much
almost ever!


Not quite convinced?  How bout now?  


Hope you like.  Have a happy rest of the weekend!!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive