Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Northwest Arkansas Children's photographer/Lucy is 3


I have been just lucky as can be lately with the cute children I have been photographing and this little lady is no exception.  Lucy and her wonderful parents, Sarah and Drew, live two houses down from me.  I have said it before and i'll say it again now...I have the best neighborhood! Lucy turned the big 3 a few weeks ago so of course these are going to be heavily saturated with energy and cute.  So lets get to the photos!! I hope you enjoy!!

we wanted to shoot at this wonderful barn in Bella Vista, but the grass was so overgrown we didn't want to risk losing little Lucy :) 
I was able to snap a couple before we headed to a new location though.
ha!! So I picked a place with much much taller grass...of course!  At least there were handy pathways.
This next one is a photo that Lucy took!! Pretty good eye I must say.  Seriously.  I love it and will probably hang it in my house somewhere!
Quick wardrobe change and were off!
This was the first time Lucy had her toe nails painted and I DID NOT want to miss out on getting those little pink piggies on film!
oh, hey pretty eyes, now nice of you to make an appearance!!
Oh be still my heart.
This girl is rad. She had a dino theme party this year!! AMAZING! 
These next two are probably my favorites.  I just love the contrast of the green t-rex and the pretty pink dress.  Get this one at least 16x20 guys...at least!
we ended the day at the Bentonville Farmers Market and got cooled off a bit...
and I will end it here.  Pink toes and dinos!

Hope your Monday is a funday!!  Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive