Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Forrest, April, Gatlan and Baby Adelyn to be!

You may remember last summer I shot my friend Forrest and his adorable baby boy Gatlan?  Well Forrests little lady, April, was there and little did we know she was expecting!  AHHH!  A little 
girl with Aprils beautiful eyes, skin, hair and smile and Forrests brilliant personality...this could 
turn out to be the best baby girl to exist to this day :)

Last weekend I got to shoot this couple and of course Gatlan again.  April, you have to 
be the cutest pregnant girl EVER!  I cant wait to meet little Adelyn.  Two weeks and some
days to go!  I better get to the photos now, we don't have much time.


Love.


Best wind blown hair Forrest face photo ever!  Im telling you.  That is 
100% a Forrest look.


This one is up for favorite photo, but I can't be expected to decide just yet. 


I love how in this he is looking like a toddler...toddling away....


And then here he looks just like a real little man...walking...not toddling.  Embrace the toddles, 
because they come and go fast!


Told you guys you would never know you were sitting in front of dumpsters.  :D


Another one in the race for fave of the day....still can't decide.  
What I am sure of is that April, your features are amazing and I want those lashes thank you.


I don't know.  I love the belly shot from before, but this one...I love how her
fingers are curled around his.  You guys make this picking ONE favorite very hard 
for me.  


Nope, its for sure this one.  This is it.  I think.  


Oh hey baby G!






Josh said this one looks like "hey my boobies are glowing"  I say it looks like
"hey my HEART is glowing...because of a little baby in my belly that is making 
my whole world happy and bright"  You choose, but mine is DEFINITELY the correct one.  
And I love it. 


And then I caught this happening.  And melted.  

 


Its like they all practiced in the mirror things that would for sure make my heart
skip, before they came.


They told me about this little area just right around the corner that I had no Idea was there.
Cant wait to go back. 



I hope she has that same adorable dimple that April has right there.  



This one....do this everyday guys.  Always.  Because it is beautiful.  


I adore you three, and cant wait to meet Adelyn and adore her too.
I must be called as soon as she is here because my camera is also dying to meet her. 

Hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful Tuesday all!













1 comment:

  1. Holy WOW Melzers..these are incredible. I really really love them, you did amazing. KOOtoes

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive