Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Danial is Graduating! 
2012 Sarcoxie Senior.

This young lad, well I have known him since he was just a baby.  Baby Danial I liked to call him.
Clever right?!  He had the most amazing white blonde ringlets that like I have never seen before
and was just as cute as can be.  

Well, a lot has changed.  He isn't a baby and his white blonde ringlets are 
no more.  He is still adorable though :)  

I am happy to show you now, baby...er....fully grown young Danial. 



He looks like a bad boy in this one.  I like!


and this one is my favorite...I think...so far anyway.





New favorite






Danial, I hope you enjoy these and have a wonderful rest of the 
your senior year.  It was a pleasure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive