Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Well this will be a short post, I just want to show you all how wonderfully beautiful
my kiddos are.  We have been spending a lot of time recently at Crystal Bridges art
museum here in Bentonvile AR, and let me just say, if you are close and haven't made 
the trip to see it yet, you are missing out.  Come.  Its beautiful.  I love love love art 
museums.  The ambiance.  I could live in one.  Seriously.  And, Crystal bridges is a 
fantastic one we have here snuggled up in our little woodland.  We are lucky.

I want MaryJayne and Mac to appreciate all forms of art and this is the prefect place for
them to be surrounded.  They have an interactive area for the kids to dress up like the 
paintings they have seen, a listening area where they listen to a description of a painting and 
draw what they hear and then see how close they come to it, painting area, and so much more.  

Come see it.  Now.  Call me and ill give you a tour :)

Well, here are some photos I snapped of the kids while we were there yesterday.
They are getting so big and MJ....ugh, will someone just kill me now?  She is so beautiful.






Black and White or color?  You decide.



Do you see what I mean?  Im in trouble. :)



Have a wonderful Monday everyone and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love them all!!!
    Love you and i miss you so much i want to cry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I love the first one. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive