Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer/
Kenna+Max

Kenna contacted me just a month ago to tell me the good news of her engagement and 
a wedding coming very soon to follow.  I thought that was wonderful.  When you know, why wait! 
Both her and Max are photographers and its been fun the last year getting to know 
Kenna and her style, so I knew this would be a neat little wedding.  I only came for the ceremony and
reception, but that was more than enough time to capture the love unique vibe this 
group was emitting.  

Here are some of my favorites from this fine wedding.  

You may notice a little bit of a different style here than my usual wedding editing approach.  
I knew since Kenna and Max are artists themselves, they wouldn't mind me 
editing a little more on the artistic end.  

Hope you enjoy!!








love these of Kenna and her father waiting patiently. 



Man and Wife!!


Partaaay time!




Beautiful cake.  That I didn't eat, by the way.  :)





First dance.  I love this.  Love THIS!  


and of course this one of Kenna and her dad.  So sweet.


This sweet moment between Max and his grandmother brought me to tears.  I was a 
bit of a mess after that.


we only had a few minutes for some portraits before they left to 
fly off to Thailand for a MONTH!!!  


I love everything about this one, but mostly her toes.  :)


lovely couple right there. 



I wish you both the very best and hope this finds you well.  Enjoy the rest of your stay
in Thailand!!  Thank you again for being so wonderful.  It was a pleasure!!!




6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! What a sweet wedding. I especially love your pic of the bouquet on the steps.

    http://ourworldreinvented.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I see Harrison is growing like a weed!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Melodie!
    I was looking through and I laughed out Loud when I saw the one of Me and Daddy on the stairs! The music had just started playing and I leaned over and told him,
    "I'm so glad Kayla doesn't play the Tuba" XD hahaha it was too much!
    Thank you again for capturing my special day!
    -Kenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say though, the tuba would have been a rad accent to that lovely wedding!

      Delete
  3. Melodie these are GORGEOUS! Love love love every image. And what a sweet couple! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive