Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Bestest of the Best of 2011!!

Sure, bestest may not be a REAL word...yet...but I say it should be.  Bestest.  It's cute and 
to the point.  Your thing may be the best, but mine is the bestest, beat that.  See.  

I can remember this time last year thinking "I should really do a best of 2010 blog" and then 
going through my photos and thinking..."and post what...2 photos?"  so I decided to spare myself 
some humiliation and just make it a goal to double my work for 2011, not JUST so I could do a 
"best of" blog, but mostly ;)  I am happy to say it was a huge pain in the tooth (that was supposed to say toosh, but when it autocorrected to tooth, I really liked it because
 there is really no worse pain in the
world then one in the tooth) to pick just 50 favorite photos.  Yes....50! 

I can not tell you readers, you clients, you friends how absolutely thankful, humbled, and just plain 
happy I am that YOU have made this happen.  Well, with the help of me of course :)  But really, 
you all are the besets!  I can't wait to see what 2012 holds for Mellow Yellow Photography.  Thank you 
again to everyone of you for your love, support and trust.  


So, without further gibber jabber......my 50 bestest photos of 2011 in no particular order.























































These 50 here are, for me, the bestest.  Perhaps not the best quality, or composition, or whatever
other photographic terms I can pull out, but they all make me happy.  Made me happy when I first 
saw them and still make me happy.  I cannot look at a single one of these and not remember the 
exact moment they were captured.  They make me smile.  Among many more from the year....but top 150 would have probably got really boring.  So again, thanks to all of you that helped make these 
moments happen.  I look forward to this year and making many more bestest moments!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive