Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Bentonville Arkansas Family Photographer/
Meet the Girouard Family!

If you are a follower of my blog, you are probably thinking "i know them already!"
I have shot this bunch 5 times now we decided.  They are faithful supporters of 
my business and I am so thankful for these three.  I love them love them love them.  
And THATCHER...I have said it before and I will say it again...this boy is the perfect example
of the perfect child to photograph.  Even when he just isn't in the mood to be photographed 
I have got some AMAZING shots of him.  Maybe
you remember the photo of him and the spiderman umbrella?
Yeah, that is still one of my most favorite shots I have ever taken.  All because he is just R-A-D.
 He just has that personality that is vibrant beyond 
belief.  Shine on Thatcher...you crazy diamond ;) Not only is he such a sport, but Amber and 
Drew never fail to let me just be me and shoot whatever I want.  They are down for anything while
still putting in their thoughts of what will make the photos reflect who they are too.  Have 
I said yet that I love them? 'Cause I do.  

Ok, enough already.  I could just go on and on but Ill get to the really fun part.  The Photos!

We started at the ice rink at the Lawrence Plaza here in Bentonville.  I have been wanting to shoot 
there since I found out it was there.  And of course, they were up to it too!  

Here are a few of my favorites.



love the wobble leg!







They were worried about the wind, but I think it just makes them look speedy fast! :)


Look at that proud mama back there!!



Heartbroken we had to leave.  Im sorry Thatch.


We then went to Compton Gardens where I told him there was 
bamboo...he was very excited to see that.  I love this one of Amber 
chasing him.





All time favorite of the day/ever.  I LOVE THIS BAD!



incase you didn't notice this killer shirt before, check it out up close.


Beautiful family.


For those of you living under a ^ (bridge) Bentonville now has a wonderful Museum of American 
Art, Crystal Bridges that is free to the public!!  It is stunning.  A hidden treasure in this area.  
If you haven't been yet, make it a point to some see for yourself.  

We went there next. :)


another fave.



adventurer.  Helping me scout the spot to take some more pics.


He chose here.  Lovely spot I might add.

And right when Amber decided she didn't mind the idea of 
scrubbing grass stains out of her beautiful white shirt all for the sake of art....it 
started to pour down rain...but I got a couple snaps in before I had to hide 
my camera.




Thank you again guys for your support!  I hope you love these.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Dude best Christmas card pic!! with the blue skates and the tree!! love
    These were all so lovely! great job, beautiful fam.

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive