Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Brylee and Kynslee

Last weekend I had a session scheduled for Saturday with Kalin to shoot
her two lovely kiddos.  Well it happened but not without some extra work!
It was raining to hard that day...all day...and freeeeeezing.  The morning
arrived and I thought there was no way we were going to be able to do it.  For
one, my gear isn't exactly weather proof and second, a three year old
and an 18 month old in the pouring rain just doesn't seem like a good idea.
Well, I was feeling really bad because Kalin lives 5 hours away and was already
in town so Josh and I set out to see if we could make it work despite the odds.
We got a huge umbrella and wrapped my camera in wal-mart bags to keep it dry.  
It was rough, I wont lie, but we got some really wonderful shots out of it.  
The girls were total troopers....Josh on the other hand...not so much ;)

Here are some of my favorite ones from the day.  Hope you enjoy!

Here is Brylee.  She is the older sis and just simply as sweet as pudding.


And Kynslee.  This baby girl has the most adorable toothy grin you will see soon.



They both look very unsure here....and...I....loveit!  Makes me feel like i'm 
looking at a photo of two little girls in England trying to find their way home.  Maybe
a sad though, but hey...you can make up your own story.  Thats the beauty of photography I think.


checkin' it out....before....


WHAMMM!  love it.  love it.


Those little eyes...little BIG eyes!


Favorite alert favorite alert!



Kalin, how did you get so blessed/cursed with TWO...TWO...beautiful GIRLS?
You. Are. Doomed.  Oh yes, and blessed ;)


Now, for the best grin of ALL time....

first...its small...


and then WHAAAAPOW!!!


That last one came when we told her we were done and going back inside.
I smiled a little too :)

As crazy as the weather was, I couldn't be more happy with how the turned out.
Hope you enjoyed and thank you for stoping by.

Have a happy Monday!!








1 comment:

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive