Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beth gets crazy

I like Beth.  She is fun, fancy and fresh...yeah.  She and I decided we needed to go out the other day and get some potographies of one another.  She rocked it outta the ball park and I...I stood there like a pickle on a stick, green with envy at her ability to be like..."look at me im so cute" and stiff as...well a pickle with fright!
I HATE having my pictures taken.  I really just do not like it!  It makes me feel so endangered.  I know a lot of people have this problem and it made me think...how can I help people overcome their fear of  being infront of the camera when im behind it if I myself dont know how to.  So Im really going to work on that for myself and my future clients.  I owe it to them, and I owe it to me. 
Anyway...wow lame-o get on with it.  So, we had lots of fun just talking photos and I LOVED shooting her.  Not only is she just a beautiful person but her personality is killer.  And she was just like "hey, want me to jump?"  and I was like..."yeah, I do want you to do that please" and she was like "dude, I could jump all day"  and she pretty much did. 
Here are some of the day.  We had fun.  Enjoy!

Seriously...who looks that cute jumping...who?

FB!
:)












And there she goes again...jumpin...and being cute...at the same time...how DOES she do it?



see...



2 comments:

  1. do you use the flash with the sun behind to get the last few pix here? i really like them.. i wish u lived here so we could go take pix and you could teach me how to make my pix gooder... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sir Chad, that is indeed what I did! Hey, im only a phone call away!!

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive