Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Northwest Arkansas Family Photography/The Carroll Family


This past weekend I got to photograph the cutest little family!  I met Melanie last year 
at the opening of her new yarn shop Mockingbird Moon  which I feel in love with instantly.  I just wish I had more time to hang out there!!  Amazing yarns, knitting classes, stamps, pre-cut fabric fro quilting...and always friendly smiles!  I was so so happy when Melanie contacted me about taking photos of her sweet boy Charlie.  I can't wait to show you how adorable he is so I am going to get right to it.  Enjoy a few of my favorites and just try not to smile the ENTIRE time...just try ;)

Charlie and "Snoopy Brown"
These next ones are to show you the many many smiles of Charlie.  This is where if you were holding back the grins somehow, all bets will be off!
 


Kevin and Melanie found the perfect house i'm tellin' ya.  It's in beautiful Bella Vista and it just so happens that all these photos were taken in there!  Yeah, it the wooded area just behind their house hangs this perfect little swing.  Score!!!
Thank you for stoping by this Monday morning!  Hope you enjoyed :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive