Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Southwest Missouri Wedding Photography/Jeb+Elizabeth

I am so very excited to show you these photos from Jeb and Elizabeth's wedding.  I have known Jeb for quite a few years now but had never met his lovely lady until the big day.  When she walked in the church with those cherry red lips on that huge smile, I knew it would be a great day!  It was.  I can't wait any longer so I wont.  Enjoy!

Elizabeth had the most wonderful dress.  It was a wrap dress she could have wore a million different ways.  Now that's MY kind of dress!...or is it? Because i'm so indecisive I could NEVER choose which way to wear it.  No, i'm sure. I think it totally is my kind of dress...but I can't decide just yet ;)
Kathleen here looking all Mad Men gorgeous right here!
Yep, she's pleased!
She looked amazing in these emerald blue shoes.
Jeb waiting patiently to see his beauty for the first time :)
I love how he is just grinning ear to hear, but I also love how she is like "heeeeeey"
Why I love first looks, right there.   You can't beat that sheer happiness when they see each other for the first time.  Thank you guys for agreeing to do it.
love love love this. 
Loved the bouquet for this wedding.  Simply a stunner.
 I loved every detail of Kathleens attire from her hair to the perfect little dress to that beautiful necklace.  



Elizabeth, I'd like to bottle up some of your cuteness and spread it all around the world...you're s-s-stunning!!

Jeb lookin' dapper.

Look at that face.  She sees her man :)






 
I got to taste the frosting of this cake as it was being made and can I just say...WOWZA!  Coconut mouth heaven!

Oh wait, did I not mention that Jeb and Elizabeth just had TWINS four months ago?!?  Yeah...and she looks like a million bucks.  TWINS!!!  What a perfect little pair of pairs. 
Congrats Cook family!!! Thank you again for inviting me to photograph this special day for you.  I truly had a great time and I wish you all the best :)

Thank you for stopping by, Happy WEEKEND!!














1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Melodie! Love the soft, romantic feel of these photos. Congrats to the couple!

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive