Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Northwest Arkansas Engagement Photography/Annisha and Jeremy


This couple right here, Annisha and Jeremy are seriously two people that just should be on the cover of 
In Love Magazing if it were such a thing.  From the first moment I saw them interacting at their home I knew it was a perfect match.  I love their love.  It's unedited, vibrant, and absolutely just happy.  Thank you guys for sharing that.  

Enjoy some of my favorites!

LOVE this.  Their hands just say it all :)
Annisha, Jeremy, I hope you can look at this bottom photo and always remember what you were talking about at that very moment...because lanta knows I will never be able to forget.  ;) Folks, I wish I could say it was a sweet, touching, heartfelt moment...but no, no it wasn't :) 
Holy Guacamole Annisha, you are pretty.
I was really impressed with these two.  Annisha was constantly working the camera with her hottie tottiness and Jeremy never failed to give me sweetness like this image below.  That hand on her head...his sweet "I adore you" smile.  Either they practiced in the mirror or they just really really do love each other a whole bunch :) Both maybe.   
And we will end with my favorite.  Chaching!!!  

Thanks again guys, I am so serious when I say I am SO thankful you had me do this.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!  Have a great trip and I can't wait to talk MEXICO!!  

Happy Wednesday Y'everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive