Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer/Amanda and the two most beautiful children on the planet

I have so many great memories of when I was a child, living in the the big city of 
Sarcoxie, Mo.  I used to run around that town like I owned the place, hopping from store
to store to see what treasures I could find for pennies.  Visiting the little 
low water creek we all knew as "Swifty" on the hunt for all sorts of creatures to claim 
as my own.  On many of those days I was in the company of Amanda.  The wonderfully 
perfect older girl from down the street.  I always though Amanda was the most lovely person
I knew.  No joke.  Tall, blonde, a smile that went on for miles, and seriously a heart of gold.

I had the pleasure of photographing her and her two little ones not too long ago.  Here are 
some of my favorites from that day. 

Could there be three more lovely people?  I think not.




Earlier that week, I had went driving around Goodman to scout out some places to take
these photos and I came across this saw mill that I just prayed was empty when we were taking 
photos...I lucked out!  I love the way these turned out and how incredibly well they took
too the idea.  I know I would have thought I was crazy!  




This little man stole my heart.  It's ok.  You can have it Brayden.  :)  As if his beautiful face
wasn't enough (I mean look at that smile and those eyes), he's charming to boot!


This takes me back.  Kylee, you look JUST like your mama did at that age.  It's a little 
ridiculous really.  And you are just as charming.  

Amanda, can I take them home with me??


I had to add a photo with Brayden's little friend.  


Favorite alert, favorite alert.  A 16x20 of this must hang somewhere.  NOW.


We played in these three empty trailers for a while.  I love how they turned out.




Partners in crime right there.


HA!!


Le siiiiiiiigh.




I loved this day.

Hope you enjoyed.  Happy Weekend!!

 

2 comments:

  1. And, oh how I miss those days at Swifty!

    Thank you so much for these amazing pictures Melodie. You have such an awesome talent, and you captured Kylee and Brayden just as they are, exactly what I was wanting, and knew ONLY you could do!

    Thank you Melodie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Mel!! I love these, the color, what awesome memories!! I love the one with the lizard;) Pretty pretty people. You are so good!

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive