Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer/Jenna and Oliver

What kind of things come to mind when you imagine a little boy?  Dirt? Sass? Trains? Energy? slime? snails? puppy dog tails?
All of those things are what I think a little boy should be made of.  I had a recent session
with a little man named Oliver and he was ALL boy!  Adorable, ornery, in love with trains and VERY active.  I don't think they should be any other way.  I had a really great time with him and 
his sweet mamma Jenna.  I love her rockabilly, sassy kitten style.  Yes, Rockabilly sassy kitten. What? :)

Here are some of my favorites I would like to share with you.



This was one of few we got of him with Mama.  The boy just cant be contained :)


I love these next two.  Jenna looks bangin' back there and Oliver is just...Oliver.



Sweet boy.


Mike Ness as I child...I swear.


We all got a little grubby playing under the train.  Yes, under the train.  We're kind of rebels like that.


He's a real cool cat.


Heloooooooooo beautiful!




Seriously, Jenna...seriously. 

 



And I love this one to end on.  LOOOOOVE IT!!!  


Hope you enjoyed these :)  Tell all your friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive