Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Southwest Missouri Baby Photographer/Josie

I'm not going to lie.  I don't believe in luck.  Things just happen or they don't in my mind.
We are either in the right place at the right time, or the wrong. So St. Patricks day always 
seemed a bit strange to me too.  I just don't get it.  I DO like the color green though, so there's that.
I have NEVER found a four leaf clover.  Ever.  Maybe its because of my strange disconnection with 
said holiday.  :)  Well, the point of this is, I had a wonderful soot this Saturday, St. Patricks day 2012
with a beautiful little 6 month old baby girl, Josie.  She was such a perfect example of what you want
a baby to be like on a photo shoot.  Happy and willing to let you do whatever you please with 
them to get a great shot!  So just go with the flow.  I guess in some peoples eyes, that made me 
lucky that day.  Thank you Sara and Jon for letting me come into your home and just 
take over.   I love it when that happens.  It makes for a much more relaxed and personal session
I believe.  Here are a few of my favorites from the day.

I bet some of you are going to think...she did something to those eyes to make them look like this.
I will tell you now, I am not a photographer that likes to do things like that.  I seriously did nothing 
to make them so radiant.  Here mama and daddy are the ones to thank for that :) 


Like right here.  They are like a sea of crystal.  And I had nothing to do with it other than knowing 
where to set her to get a great reflection.  Josie, you're gonna be a boy killer!


I was obsessed with those curled up toes.  You know those kind of toes you just want to nibble on?


So serious.  So sweet.


I like to take Josh on some of my shoots because he is really good as coming up with things 
to talk about.  I will give you an example that he likes to use ALL THE TIME anymore.  His 
new fascination if you will....Corn.  Yes.  Corn.  Don't ask me.  I don't know why.  This day 
his topic of talk was OU.  Im not a football fan, so I just shot and he entertained :)


Wardrobe change.


That is that.  I hope you enjoyed and have a lucky day today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive