Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gone to Texas!!

This last weekend the fam and I took the long journey to Allen Texas for 
a weekend vacation.  "Texas for vacation?" you may be wondering. Yes.  well...sorta.
I had a few shoots there and Josh's sister and new brother-in-law lives there, so really it was
a work/vacation.  The kids had never traveled outside of the 4 states so 
it was kind of a big deal to them.  Especially MaryJayne.  Mac kept saying
"I see LaLa and Yon in Tesassss, I sho eschited!" translation "Im going
to see Lacey and Jon in Texas, Im so excited!!"  We had a wonderful time.  Cant
wait for our next excuse to go.

So on with the photos then.  This is gonna to be a long one ;)

We left Arkansas early Friday morning and what a great decision that was.  The 
view along the way was incredible.  



MJ and Mac doing a hooray cheer for Texas.  



Now...Meet the McAuliff family.  Katie, Casey and little Abigail.  This is my 
favorite of them...Ill just say right now...I have quite a few 
favorites from this weekend. 


Perfect smiles all around. 


Love these two of daddy and daughter.


sweet.



Oh holy toothy grin.  I could keep you Abigail. 


And another fave.  Look at those lashes and that mouth.  TO. DIE. FOR.


Now for Mr. Harrison....He was SUCH an amazing little boy
to photograph.  I want nibble on his little cheeks all day.  My new best friend
everyone...HARRISON!!



And so begins the leaf love affair.  


So what he's eating a leaf!  LOOK AT HIS EYES!  That mouth!!


Grubby nails....the perfect little boy trait.  Would it be strange to hag this up in my 
house?  


And now he's just showing off.  We know, we know...you have perfect EVERYTHING ok?!  
The cheeks.  The eyes.  The nose...you should learn now kid, these things
will get you EVERYWHERE in life ;)


Just seriously.


Oh hey big eyes.


It's hard work being so fabulous. 


And now on to the Burnett family.  Dawn, Blake and two of the funniest little
girls Autumn and Addison.



I love little Addison peeking back at me.  


This is where things start getting crazy.  I thought it would get a good laugh 
out of the girls to make goofy faces back and forth...it worked, but Autumn just thought
it was the best thing every and continued for the duration of the shoot.  I loved it.
She was laughing so hard at one point she had tears.


Adorable mommy daughter moment!


Proof i'm hilarious.


what a little sugar.


Seriously a sister moment.  I could see this on a hallmark "best sister ever" card.



What a lovely family. 



Ok, so now for MY family photos :)  I told you this was going to 
be a long post.  It was an eventful weekend!

We were a super family for Halloween, so we drove home on Monday with 
our little costumes on...and I though it would be a great opportunity
for some pics of my own.  











 

Well, there you have it.  I hope you enjoyed!!

Have a super Thursday!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive