Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011


Ava and Mike

Ok, I love Ava.  She is so much fun and full of energy...it reminded me that
Mac isn't the only crazy 2 year old out there.  Once this little one got 
warmed up there was almost no stoping her.  
Enjoy some pics of this sweet little blondie and her pops.

Look at that grin.  If that doesn't scream "im a stinker"  I don't know what does.




Oh, how I love this one.


The eyes on this girl!


This is where things got crazy!  It may not have been a great Idea for me to 
pump her full of Smarties, but it made for some pics.  I know this one is out of focus, 
but I love it.  It shows how much she was just all over the place, enjoying life.





Quick outfit change...and look at how sweet she becomes.  


Like I said...those EYES Ava!


And those eyelashes.  Candace, Mike....you may want to think about 
a shot gun or perhaps a convent before too long.  :)


Hope you liked!   Now...Go enjoy the last couple of nice days we have left!!  Happy Tuesday.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive