Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chris is Graduating! 

Last weekend I had the pleasure of shooting Mr. Chris here.  He is the little
brother of a friend of mine from high school.  It was strange...im not
going to lie.  I remember when Chris was born!! AND he looks just like
Jim, his older brother.   It was a lot of fun though.  I really wanted his car, and I 
think I almost had him convinced to trade me.  2012 Mustang!! 
Ok, not really.  Anyway, here 
are a few of my favorites from the day and I hope you will enjoy.





I love this one.  




I told these boys to start a band now just so this could be their album cover.  






1 comment:

  1. Mel, I am sooo impressed with all of your photo's! You are simply amazing! You see things other photographers wouldn't think of printing. I love it! And in so doing, I'm going to take a little bragging rights on being your babysitter for the first five years of your life!!!! LOL! Much love, Christy Broadway

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive