Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Mellow Yellow Photography HOLIDAY CARDS ARE HERE!!!

Yep, its that time of year.  Not even a week after Halloween and I am ready 
for egg nog and ribbon candy galore.  Yes, call me granny, I don't care.  Ribbon
candy is DAH BOMB.  (you can call me granny, but I don't think she would have
liked whiskey in HER nog ;) )  

Ok, lets talk HOLIDAY CARDS!  I am so happy and blessed to have the most
wonderful designer living right in my home.  I threw out some ideas I liked and Josh just
took over and made 3 of the cutest Holiday cards I have seen.  Thank you Josh.  Really.
Thank you a million.

So here is how it works.  If you want to purchase these lovely cards and already 
have a lovely Mellow Yellow photo, you can order a set of 25 cards and envelopes 
for $40.  Each card after the first 25 will be $1 a card.

For those of you who are in need of family photos and would like to get in on the 
card deal as well, I am offering a $175 package that will include a low-resolution disc
of 20-30 images and 25 Mellow Yellow Holiday cards.  Each card after the first 25 are 
$1 a card.  

NOW, for the fun part....THE CARDS!! 

They are 5x7 and printed front and back.  I love them.  Oh and of course the 
Mellow Yellow wont be printed on them :)



Now cant you see your pretty faces on these wonderful cards?  

Let me know if you are interested by contacting me at melodie@mellowyellowphotography.com
Facebook, or even on the comment part of this blog!!

Hope to hear from you all and HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive