Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Eureka Springs Senior Shoot With Angelica

Welp, no doubt about it, this girl is gorgeous!  We had a great 
shoot last week with her and her good pal, Chandler who you will 
get the pleasure of meeting tomorrow...so come back :)  

The day started great as Angelica and I  took off to meet Chandler in Eureka 
Springs.  I knew, it would be rather fun when Angelica asks "Hey, you know 
a whole new world...ya know from Aladdin?"  And of course I DO!  
My best pal in high school used to drive around singing it at the 
top of our lungs.  So thats what Angelica and I did...we sang disney 
songs super loud the entire drive there.  It was refreshing and fun and 
I still have it through my head a week later.  Thanks Ang.

Ok, so these are amazing photos....and Im not sure I had a lot 
to do with it.  FO REALZ.  (we also listened to some of her R&B
so I may have been saying things like that for a week now too....I will not
thank you for that one Angelica)

Here goes.  Enjoy.


You may or may not know I have a love affair with sun flair...
(that sounds like the beginning of a groovy R&B song right there ^)



There are so many places to explore in Eureka and this one really 
popped out to me.  Plus she is from Hawaii and there were all kinds of flowers 
blooming down below....yeah, she is on a ledge and still keeping 
calm and lovely


uuuuuuugh....Angelica....*sigh*  Adorable....just simply adorable



Favorite alert!  For real Angelica.  You. Area. Stunning.




We found this wonderful hotel on the main street and this 
lovely aqua wall was just chilling out, waiting for us to shoot it.  I love how
it looks what that adorable little dress.


Oh Sun, I love you!


And I leave you with this one....I love it.  I just love it.  


Lemme tell ya, this was hard to pick only a few to show you since 
there pretty much wasn't a bad image in site.  I hope you all enjoy these, and 
most of all you Angelica.  I really adore and have had so much 
fun getting to know you (well some things anyway, I think you remember 
the first time we had a conversation and what it was about ;) )
Love you muchly!
Melodie!!





1 comment:

  1. Baby your gorgeous in every picture, truly stunning. Mel did an awesome job with the pics too.

    -Jeffers

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive