Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Eureka Springs Senior Session...with Chandler!

So if you saw my post yesterday, you know I did a shoot with 
two of the most strikingly adorable young ladies last week.  Today I will 
be featuring Charming Chandler...I just thought of that name for her and I'm
 sticking with it.  It's true too, she has such a delightful personality and the most
extraordinarily charming smile...my mom says Julia Roberts, I say a young Sandra Bullock, 
either way she's a winner!

Her mother, Pam (HI Pam!  I still think you should assist me every shoot)
came along with us and it was endless laughter.  They have such a fun relationship.
I could have listened to their banter for days!

 Mrs. Chandler was 
a bit coy in the beginning, until about 10 snaps in and then....BAM!!  Out comes
this just...rawrrr.  Ill show you.

Here she is, just as sweet as homemade apple pie thanksgiving morning! 
Or really any morning for that matter...or even afternoon, I don't care.  I like pie.


AAAAAAND BAM!  S-M-O-K-I-N CUTIE!!
Also my favorite...I think...


and that smirk? *sigh*



You see?  Sandra Bullock!!  Just look at that awesome smile.
I found this Quote and I though it suited her...also check out the name


A smile appeared upon her face as if she'd taken it directly from her handbag
 and pinned it there.  ~Loma Chandler


Red streaks in her hair.  PRESH!




This could be a favorite, but please don't make me choose!


That FACE...stop it. really. 



This one really is my fave...I can have two...or three.........or all.  I write this blog, 
I get to make all the decisions alright.  


Hope you love these Chandler, I know I do.  


Oh and this one is for you Pam!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive