Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 10: Whatever I please!

Only 20 more days left!!  What have you learned?  What has been your 
favorite day of the challenge so far?  What has been the most challenging?
Mine has been probably todays.  I love black and white, its what 
I first learned and it will probably always be my favorite.  I love the 
way it tells stories so well...maybe its the way it makes 
the viewer tell the sorry better 
to themselves...because they have to look at it more...it
isn't all just there.  Does that make any sense at all?
  I hope you like it as well.


Ok, so here is another thing...and I don't want it to sound like I am fishing 
for comments, because I know you are out there reading this (I watch my stats ;) )
and I know there are a couple hundred a day....if you like....just ya know...maybe you 
want to but cant figure it out.  Here is how.  You don't have to have a blogspot yourself...or be 
subscribed.  Just put in your email and name or just anonymous.  Thats only if you would like 
to ever.  No pressure.....only that we wont be friends anymore if you don't ;)  Oh, I joke at you!

Night friends, i'm going to watch some Arrested Development now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive