Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 9: Something from a Distance

Im so sorry my fine followers.  I have been neglecting to post everyday on this.
I have been very busy, which is a great thing I and really no excuse to not take 
the 15 minutes it takes to blog everyday.  I went to a little gathering at the wonderful
Dale and Meredith Benfield's house for his 1000 blog party....it was nothing less 
that lovely just by the way :)  I got to thinking 1000?  Thats over 3 years straight...no 
misses...none!  If he can do it for that long every day I should be able to for 30!  
At least I have been putting them on FB every day right?
So again, Im sorry for leaving you without advice if the need has been there.  But from
what I can tell, you are all doing very well!  Don't forget to tag Mellow Yellow Photography
when you post a pic!  I LOVE seeing them all.

So here is mine for day 9: My something from a Distance

I had so many for this one.  It was so much fun just driving around taking pics
out my window.  Josh was driving of course ;)

I chose this one because I really like all the different layers.

The foreground, the first layer of trees, the second and the sky.



Alright, there ya go!  See ya Day 10!

Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive