Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 2:  What You Wore Today

Well, this one really needs no explanation.  I didn't 
really feel like taking a photo with me IN the clothes...because I 
just get all awkward and look crazy when I try to model things like clothing.

So I felt the floor would do a much better job.  


Also, I just want  to say how neat I think it is that all
you are doing this right along with me.  I have been posting the ones
I find on my business page on Facebook, and just keep seeing more 
and more people asking if they can join in.  It isn't too late.
  I just think its so neat knowing that there is this group 
of people doing the same thing each day.  I am loving this and its only day 2!

Have a great Wednesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive