Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 1:  A Photo of Yourself.

These ones are always hard for me.  I don't know why.  I just don't want to do, ya know, the 
photo of me holding my camera in the mirror....which is fine...I did that
one my first trip to Sweden.  Each time we had the 
same first and last assignment.  A self portrait.  My first one was that.

This photo, I think, says exactly how I feel right now. 

What was your photo?

Comment a link to your blog and I will post them on here so 
everyone else participating can see them!

Or post it on FB and tag Mellow Yellow Photography or Melodie Maynard.

I cant wait to see your images.  I am already having fun seeing the few that 
have been posted.  

So without further hesitation.....here goes


What else can I say?  Mondays are killer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive