Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Webers

It has been a long time coming...no not this blog post although
I agree it has been a while since my last post and I need to 
get better about that...No, Hollie and Charlie FINALLY 
tied the knot!  I have really grown to just love these two
cats.  They were my first couple to do engagements, 
bridals, and the wedding and it has been great getting 
to know them.  Here are some goodies from their
big day.  Enjoy!

We started the day off bright and early getting ready


Thumbs up?  Yes!


Lovely








Love this boy moment...so adorable.



Ok, I love this.  They kiss and Hollie gets this shy
little look all over her face.  So sweet.





what what, oh yeah were married!!



I don't remember what happened here, but Im happy it did!


Charlies turn



first dance


fun.




love these little shirts they got for everyone!


Hollie and Charlie, what a cute couple you are.  Thank you 
for letting me be a part of this huge day.  I just love you guys.


2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! LOVE the glittered Tom's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you have been with them through all of the planning sessions!! I loved them all!! so unforgettable..I liked the spoon rings and m n m's ..What a beautiful couple and fun moments.
    Thanks MEL for sharing.
    B

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive