Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hollies Bridals

I have been waiting for this moment for sooooo long.  I was so super happy 
when Hollie asked me if I could take some bridal photos of her, so happy!
We did them, I was super pleased with them....and then like....aweeee
when I realized I couldn't show anyone until after the big day!  Well kiddos,
the big day came and went and today is a day for bridals.  
Enjoy!
Oh, and come back in a couple days for a peek at some 
of the wedding fun.






 such a vision.






I love Hollie, she is like a little fairy.  


oh shasta, I love this.





gaaaaah, I wish I could take photos like this all day every day!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous bride, you captured her so well and I love the locations...so good. love love love

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive