Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Meredith and the kiddos

This Saturday I got to photograph my loverly cousin Meredith and her hilarious two
youngest rugrats, Isaac and Lateisha.  Im not
gonna lie, I was a little scared to do this...yes scared about
 this...because of Isaac...HE CHASES
 ME WITH BUGS!! all the time.  Every time I see him...he 
puts a bug on me.  And I try every time not to cry...and he knows it.  HA!
No, but really, he is brutal.  You know what though, he didn't chase me 
and he was so much fun.  They were all so much fun.  Lateisha
was a hoot.  I knew she would be hamming it up, and she didn't
disappoint.  Here are some super fun pics from a super fun
day with some super fun people that I love.  
Enjoy!

So they were like, where we goin?  And I said, wherever looks neat.  
When we pulled up to this place, they were all a little shocked I think
but, I loved it, and they ended up having fun too!







Wow, Isaac, wow.


fun!


Poor Meredith, she is like...ok, stop with the bunny ears....


This is the best we get...but look at how much fun they're having!


Oooooooh, child!


They spotted this terrible graffiti, but we went with it!


They wanted me to try to do this dance....I laughed at the thought.  
Not at how silly I would look dancing, but how silly I would 
look to the ER as I tried to explain exactly how I popped my hip
out of place


Ok, so we find this building and it is pretty neat...and open...Lateisha 
decides shes going in...

      

 until....


I mention hobos....hahahhaha

       

Ok, look at Merediths eyes....seriously....beautiful




And now to my favorites of the day...so fun.


Thank you again guys for a super dooooper lively day.  I really 
really enjoyed every bit of it!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive