Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Adrieen!!

Meet Adrieen.  She is one of the most lovely people I have 
had the pleasure of meeting here in Bentonville since I moved 
here.  She is my first senior for 2011.  I know, its a little late
in the game, but while trying to build my business down here
I though it would be a great idea to find a senior or two that 
have yet to have their senior photos taken and offer them some 
a free session and photo package if they agree to pass out 100
senior rep cards with their photo and my info on them.  Any
person they refer to me will receive 16 free wallets with their
photo session.  Adrieen was the first one I met and I couldn't 
have found a more deserving senior.  She is amazing.  Not 
only is she beautiful, but she is a very very very hard working
girl.  She works multiple jobs, tends to her horses daily, loves
the G-O-D, and is very successful academically.  I loved getting 
to take her pictures.  She was so much fun AND it was her
18th birthday!  We had a blast...
feast your lookers...



oh...hello there you pretty face!


I found this really awful orange building and HAD to stop there...She was a little 
scared at first like "really?...really?...this orange building huh?"
and I was like "you shall see my child...you shall see"
And she saw...and loved.


I said "YOUR EYES...they KILL me!"  and she said..."yeah, my makeup
girl did a great job"...and i said..."um so did your mom and dad duh!"



....and on the orange building was a yellow door...and behind that yellow
door was a green door...and it was good...









 LOVE this one.




My most super fave!



sweet.


I know that was long, and there were a lot of photos, but how do I 
choose?  They are all soooo good.  I was so pleased
with her and what we got.  Hope you enjoyed too!

Peace and pumpkin seeds!












4 comments:

  1. ok so how do you get the super washed out look (like the 3rd one from the bottom by the horse)?? is it lens/setting? (if so what are you using there?) or is it lightroom editing? i really think we should have a weekend where we just get together and teach each other tricks and skillswap! i'll teach you a bit of design/layout stuff and you teach me some setting/lens/lightroom stuff! thoughts? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgoodness Melodie..ughhh I love these, so great..and Im pretty sure we were doing the same thing on the same day,ha you are just one step ahead of me:) Its funny cause Im getting ready to post a way too similar blobspot...and here you go beatin me:)
    These seriously I love so much the color and the HORSE:) I love horses and love it when photographers use them they are just so romantical..and this girl..holy geez... GORgeous yes em.

    all good all the time
    ps. I feel like Im copying you or something:) I took some shots by this peach garage door:)haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, we are just that much in tune with eachothers awesome amazingness....thats all. hah! I cant wait to see yours now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read peace and pumpkin seeds!!hahaha made me laugh...
    I know right..I told Eli, I feel like Im copying off her or something:) we are too good for our own good;)

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive