Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pictures in the Park!

Ok all you folks out there that have been wanting some fun family photos but 
dont really what a whole session, maybe just a few of the kiddos or a great
family shot.  I am going to be coming to Joplin on Saturday and Sunday the 23rd and 
24th of October, for a whole day of photo fun in the park.
I will be booking 10, 1 hour long mini shoots for each day,
30 minutes will be dedicated to taking the photos, and the last 30 minutes I 
will edit the images, you will pick your favorites, I will burn the disc,
and you will leave a happy camper!  Done.  How awesome right?  And just in
time for Christmas cards! Yay!  So here are the details...I will be shooting
from 8-9, 9-10, 10-11...and so on...I will take a lunch break from 12-1 and will take 
the last session at 6.  It will be $50 a shoot.  You will get a cd of 5-10 fully 
edited high resolution images THAT DAY!  WHAT!? Yeah, im not
foolin'!  AND they will be unique, fun, happy pictures!  Where where where?  
Leonard Park.  

Sound like something you would like to be a part of?  Rad!  Just shoot me 
an email, a comment on here, a facebook message, a text message...whatevaa 

Oh but wait, theres more....You book a slot...great!  You book a slot and 
get a friend to book one...you get a free 8X10 of your choice. 
Yeah, I know...i'm like the food dehydrator guy! 

Lets do this....im excited.


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl its deanne. Will u email me I wanted to check on the price again for a photo shoot. And the prices of the individual picts. It's chaddeanne@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive