Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Hollie and Charlie ENGAGED!

This weekend was an amazing photo weekend.  I had two shoots that turned out aaawesome.  It was great getting to know them better.  Now i'm even more excited about the wedding!  Here are some more from the engagement shoot on Saturday...you are going to have to wait on the bridals till after the big day :)

What bloody brilliant colors!


And these are so cute...I love how he looks at her.
and she's like..."im about to marry a loon!"



Someone grab a mop, I just melted!






cheesy? yes. do I care?  NOPE!


Gorge...




hahah!  That face Charlie, you kill me.


Hollie was so funny, she was worried they were gonna have total make out 
shots 'cause Charlie was so kissy face...but fret no more Hollie, this is the closest
I got to a make out!






You guys are adorable.  Thank you for a great weekend!  I hope you love them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive