Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A list of wants

I know it's very preschool to want want want, but I just thought it would be fun to make a list of my wants...and actually some of these things are really much needed...so that makes it better  to want them...right?  Here are a few things on the top of my list.

A Canon 5d MarkII

                                                    

 MY SHOOTSAC!!  I NEEEEED THIS!!
Canon 85mm 1.2 and 50mm 1.2 lens
a sandbox for Mac and MJ

a red chandelier, and that clock


I want my old bike back!!

Anything and everything including a new wardrobe from Anthropologie.


and last but very much so not least......TICKETS TO WPPI this february!!!!


See there, the list really isnt too long...and MOST of them are needs...I mean, I totally NEED an new camera because of many reasons.  It is always a great idea to have a second camera body on hand for those just in case times and so Josh can be my official second shooter for weddings.  And I NEED to have those lens' for those low light times..yeah...and all the things from Anthropologie...I NEED and new wardrobe...I NEED to look like a professional right?...yeah...and I really really really NEEEEED to go to WPPI this year so that I can get lots and lots of inforamtion and know how and all that JAAAAZZZZ from the best of the best in the industry....so whith that said, really all these are needs...right...so I shouldnt feel bad about NEEEDing all of these things right?....right?....RIGHT!!



2 comments:

  1. everyone needs a list of things they need!!! I love your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM yeah also I think I NEED all of your things!!!! hadnt thought about the sand box yet but you sure read my mind about everything else LADY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive