Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kain baby

So last Saturday I went back to my good ol home town of Sarcoxie for Chief Sarcoxie Days, the annual town fair!  The land of lose your lunch rides, fun time country cover bands, and a petting zoo.  It was honestly pretty anticlimactic.  The things I remember from years past were non existent.  The cake walk...whats a cake walk?  The cloggers?  hmmm...the port-o-potties were clogged, but thats about it...And the fun rides?  I don't even want to get into the fun rides.  Maybe things have changed that much from when I was little, maybe I was just young and didn't realize it was just as bad then too.  I don't think so though.  I like to think the cotton candy really was pinker then....back when they still put fruit compote on your funnel cake.  Anyway, the trip back home wasn't a total bust.  I got to hang out with my favorite little cousin...well she isn't really that little anymore and neither is her adorable little boy Kain.  I don't really get to see them all that often but when I do, I love it.  She takes me back to the days when I would beg my mom to take us to her house to play and see my crazy uncle.  The days when we would make banana mush....you really don't want to know what that is.  I miss those days.  But, I am very thankful I got to kick it with them all day.  It was a pleasure...it really was.  So crazy too that we both have our own kids now and they are both just like us...hers is crazy just like her...mine is super sweet just like me...:)  hahah, yeah.....Love you Kain and Sarah.  I hope you love your photos!

Those cheeks Kain...they are killer!




I loved this moment...what love.










love.


yes this one is my favorite of they day...yes its of feet...leave me alone about it!


off to Sonic we went for some play time fun and corn dogs. 


love you guys!


1 comment:

  1. super cute kid! :) ps, did you use your "awesomesac" for this shoot? :) i bet your new fancy mac fits in there too huh? :)

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive