Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My baby turned one!! ONE!


Well it's official, my little man is ONE!  His birthday was December 30th and man, we had a blast.  The day started off with great hugs and kisses and then play time with all the goodies we recieved for Christmas.  Buuut, then it was time to get into the "official" birthday outfit and man did he look adorable!  So we hung out at home a for a bit and then we went out for a bit and then it was time for the family to show up...OH I didnt mention the fact that my niece Lydia and my son share a birthday!!  How special is that?  So, up from Arkansas came Lydia, Avery, Frank, Anjulie, Rickie, and Shirley.  My mother was here...Josh, Aaron and of course myself and Mac.  We opened gifts and that was all fun.  I got an amazing scarf, hat, and purse knitted by Anjulie and the book Pride and Predjudice and Zombies.  And an awesome photo book from Rickie and Shirley.  Mac and MJ made out like bandits too.  So after a bit Josh was about to turn inside out with hunger so we went to Cheddars (thats where we all ate right before my water broke so we thought it would be fun) Weeeeellllllll...it really was but it took like an hour and a half to get our table and they were not busy at all...gaaaaah.  So by the time it was almost time to be sat, we were all going a bit crazy.  As you will see.  Enjoy the photos and stay tuned for next weeks episode where McCartlon has his friends birthday party and gets to dig into the cake!! 






these of Mac and I were taken by Josh

Here are this years birthday shoes!!










I love me some Zombies and knits








just like mamma, loves fish.


my most fav of all.


Best cousins!!





These sisters are both very very silly...Here is Avery with her snowperson and Lydia with her cake like "ooohhhh come on and let me open it!"



yep...gettin' crazy now


we all really love eachother and get along well...well, all of us but them.

well, needless to say, he was all but happy about his cake when we FINALLY got to sit down...poor baby...




Now Avery , on the other hand


At least someone enjoyed it!!  And we all had a really great time.  Thank you to everyone who helped make this the best birthday and birth anniversary for Mac and I.  I love you all so much.


3 comments:

  1. AHH One years old! What a little man. Isnt it crazy how fast he is growing?!! I love all the pictures especially you and Mac..so precious. Oh tell me how that book is, I was gonna purchase it but have not yet...Eli bought us a book called Zombie Survival ... its all about how to keep up with the zombiezzzzzzzz:)its fun.. Anyway cant wait to see more Bday pics!
    au revoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the Zombie survival guide? by Max Brooks? I love it! and world war Z. Best!

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive