Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

 Southwest Missouri Family Photographer/Candace and Ava

I am so excited to show you these today.  I have shot these pretties a few times now and they never fail to bring on the cuteness.  Ava just turned the big 3, which in my opinion is the best age...until they turn 4 anyway :)  Enjoy some of my favorites of the day...there are a ton!

We started off with a bang!  First image shot was a total winner.
That hair.  Those eyes.  That AMAZING smile.  I could have just went home right after this one and been good I think ;)



 
I love love love love this.  Candace going in for a super smooch and Ava just full of happiness.  *sigh*



Top and bottom faves!!
Ok.  Maybe this is a favorite too.  Yeah.  It is.
Why yes that IS a ladybug on Ava's little nose!
I adore you girls!  Thank you for a very very fun evening.  I can't wait until next time!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive