Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Northwest Arkansas Family Photography


Meet the Myers!

You will have to pardon me while I try not to gush too much over all the reasons why I love this 
family.  Reason number one: Anthony is a RIDICULOUSLY talented artist whos work I have 
been in awe of since I first saw it.  You can see some of his talent right HERE.  2: His wife, 
Natalie, is the sweetest most adorable new mommy and made me feel so absolutely at home
at their home.  3: ARLIE!!  Arlie is AMAZING! Great smiles, great personality and I cannot forget
that hair, GREAT HAIR!!  He has a natural little mohawk! 4: They had coffee for me.  Ok, maybe
it was for them and they happened to have some extra, either way I had coffee.  I think I may put
it in my contract that there must be a coffee given first thing just go get the ball rolling.  :) 
Ok...last one and ill get on with the goods.  Their whole home is full of mid-century decor.  Furniture, art work, lamps, coffee mugs, you name it...I drooled on it!

Alright then, now you go ahead and decide for yourself why these three are so amazing!

Oh hey, awesomely sweet Arlie!
sweet little moment.
While he got in some quality Yo! Gabba Gabba time, I went and shot some details of his nursery.
Of course he would have the most wonderful setup here!
All the sketches were done by his daddy. 
 
Things that are tall.  Things that are long.
 
 
Natalie made this mobile.  siiiiiiiiiigh.  Beautiful.
Try not to make a noise at this one. TRY!
   
Top and bottom favorites!! 
Natalie, you are adorable.  Look how she loves these two!
 
We then got kicked out of Crystal Bridges :(  s'ok, Arlie was tuckered out and ready for a nappy nap!
You guys were amazing.  Thank you so so much!  I can't wait to do it again.  I hope you enjoy, because I sure do!! :)
^^^ look how he has Anthony's finger....*melt*


Happy Monday y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. OK OK OK...MEL you are just booming, blooming, bewitching. I am more and more taken by your photos...I love these. AND realizing I/WE need family photos!

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive