Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer/The Hester Family


When I first made the move to Bentonville I was a little, Ok a LOT scared.  Finding my way around, 
meeting all new people, will my neighbors be like some crazy party folk, yellin' at each other
at all hours of the day and night with perhaps kids tied up in their backyard?
I know...vivid imagination, whatever.
Some things were hard.  It was really hard to find my bearings at first. For the first month
I would call Josh almost everyday lost on my way to target.  It was also a bit scary getting out there
and meeting all new people too.  I mean, I really enjoy meeting people, its just sometimes I don't 
know where to start looking. One thing that did not happen like I though it could, was moving into a 
crazy neighborhood.  The first family I met on our street (aside from the wonderful Mr. Calvin across the 
way, who took NO TIME at all introducing himself and mowing our yard the first two weeks) was the Hester family.  Two girls MaryJaynes age (PERFECT!!) Tracy, who is just the smartest most neat 
person.  Anytime I have a question on anything from food, to flea bites she has an answer. And Scott, who is always full of laughs and a good story.  I love this family.  They have become like our family in a way.  Im so thankful for them.  
Everybody, I would like you to meet the Hesters.  






I simply adore this photo.




Every time the girls are over, they are always hollering "blooper!!!" So here are a few bloopers
for them.   
These should indicate just how crazy pants miss Kelly is .  





   












are you kidding me?  Super favorite!!







while this was happening....


so was this....aaaaaweeeee!!


Tracy, tell the girls I DID get one of him!!







Thank you, Hester Family for your not just being great neighbors, but great friends.  Love you and
I hope you enjoy!!  Happy Saturday everyone, go hit a yard sale or two!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive