Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet the Wilsons!

So after a year or so of Tanya and I saying "we neeeeeed to take pics" it finally happened!
Jeff likes to boss me around at Jonny Carinos here in Bentonville 
every now and then, so it was fun to finally get to tell him what to do ;)
They have these two adorable little ones Hunter and Tatum who 
never cease to entertain.  Tatum is going to be a super model i'm pretty sure....
she is only 6 I believe...maybe 7 now...but she is like 6 foot 6!  ok...
maybe not quite...but almost!!  And Hunter, well he is just a charming 
bundle of cuteness.  He has a pretty serious girlfriend now though, so 
my chances are null. 

Ok, so here goes.  Enjoy!



Hunter looks all cool up there.  


Thank you for melting my heart Tanya!


FAVORITE.


Look how proud Jeff looks that he passed on the trouble maker gene. :)




second fave.


The kids went right over to the big sand box to play.  I pretended it wasn't freezing out and 
dug my toes in too!



Jeff did too.



love little hands.


and little piggies.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive