Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Haun Family Boys

I can not even tell you how much fun this day was.  I got to hang 
out with my good buddy Jeremy and his sugarfull family AND shoot them.  I made up the 
word sugarfull just now.  I like it.  Seriously, these boys are one of a two of a 
kind.  So stinking adorable.  They have this hair and these little lips and scrumptious 
cheeks that just scream "peeeench meeee!"  Ethan is the oldest, so smart and 
hilarious.  Owen, well he and I became great buddies the second 
I walked in the house.  I love these boys.  You will love them too.  

Have you ever seen such a perfect smile?  I mean, really!?


Doin' some sketching, just like his dad.


Jeremy seems to think he gave the boys those lovely lips...but have a 
look at what I see...I think they may come from mama!



Check out those sweet boots!




Ok, so look at how sweet he is here.  Keep this face in mind.


And now....





SO in we go for some costume changes....and a tractor pull.


He does this thing....this head stand thing that is just....well....interesting.  It makes my head hurt.


love this 





Then this happened.  



Here was his take on the whole thing



Hope you have a wonderfully fun weekend and do something like this ^ with someone you love.


1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely perfect. Exactly what I wanted and so much more. The magic of what you do is not just taking a shot, but actually capturing the soul of your subjects. You definitely did that here. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you so much!

    jh

    ReplyDelete

Show a little love...Thanks!

Blog Archive